And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ready or Not, Here She Comes

Tonight was Kindergarten Round-up in Nederland. I feel like I have been holding back tears all day. I know it sounds silly, but it is going to be really hard when Mackenzie goes to school. I have been very blessed to be able to stay home with her, and she and I love spending time together. Then we were doubly blessed that four days a week this year, she has been going to Learning Hands preschool where she has my mom as a teacher.

I know that she is ready for school, even though she is a little nervous, but I just wish that she could stay a preschooler a little longer. I know that I cannot keep her from growing because God has wonderful plans for her future so instead, I will pray for her everyday. Because whether mom is ready or not, kindergarten...here she comes!

1 comment:

Michael Paine said...

Kindergarten has been such a fun experience for our whole family. I love to see Grayson come home and tell me all about what he has learned and chat about his buddies at school. He is growing up yes but I am adoring the little man he is becoming. It will be great! Just become friends with the teacher and involve yourself and it will be like she never went to school.