And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Micah Tyler Band Rocks!

On Friday night, my friend and I went to Oasis Coffee Shop in Bridge City to check out the Micah Tyler Band. They were awesome! They are a local Christian band who I think may be famous one day :)

Their CD is awesome. I thought I would share a preview with you all in case you have not heard of them yet.

Check out this youtube video with a preview of the CD....



2 comments:

Micah said...

LOL Yes. They. Do.
So glad ya'll went. They are awesome. I went to DNow with the youth so I missed em this time. We LOVE their music.

Unknown said...

I have known Michah Tyler and his brother Daneil for years. They have been blessing Buna with their music for so long. I am so happy to hear that it is reaching the hearts around the area. I too believe they will someday be famous. Also Haley Warren has brought so much love to Buna with her heavenly voice. :)