And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Zumba

Zumba is so fun!

I have been going to Zumba about 3 times a week for almost 2 months, and it has become one of my favorite things to do. It is great exercise and the best thing about it is that it is so fun you don't even realize how hard you are working out.

I go to Jennifer Simpson's classes at Taylor Dance Studio on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30am to 10:30am. She loves the Lord, and many of our workout songs are Christian songs. They also have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights at 6:30. I try to go at least one evening a week.

The class is free the first time then you can choose to pay $25 a month for unlimited classes or $5 per class.

Lance told me the other day that it looked like my gut was getting smaller. I said thank you but was unsure if it was really a compliment since it included the word "gut" ha ha!

I figure the only thing that could make it more fun would be if I had some friends to share it with. So come if you can and join me in some calorie-burning fun :)

No comments: