And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Monday, June 15, 2009

Let Me Entertain You!






Our summer has been busy, but fun! I guess that's why I have not had time to post in a while. We have been too busy with swimming lessons, recital and spending time with friends. And our fun continues - tomorrow morning I am leaving for cheerleader camp with Jenna. I go every year, and it is fun to share that with her. This year will be her last year because she will be a senior next year. That is really hard to believe. Sometimes I forget she is not the four year old who used to beg to come on dates with Lance & me. She is a beautiful young lady now, and I am very proud of her.

I get back from camp on Friday evening then on Sunday, Mackenzie and I are leaving with my parents for a beach trip to Gulf Shores, AL. My sister and Anna are going too. I think we are going to have a lot of fun, and Mackenzie is very excited about getting to see the ocean. Lance is planning to stay behind to help organize Mid-County Mission Week with our church.

Before I leave for my ventures, I had to take time to post a few pictures from Mackenzie's first recital. She was in baby ballet, and she also participated in the tumbling exhibition. We were so proud of her. She had a blast and said she felt like Cinderella. She looked and danced like a little princess too. (But of course I am not biased or anything.) Nevertheless here are a few snapshots from her moment in the spotlight :) I am going to savor it because when I look at Jenna, I am reminded how quickly the time passes. Happy Summer to you all!


3 comments:

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom2Mcube said...

Too precious!!! They do grow up so fast. Enjoy every moment. One day, you will look back and smile even thinking about the temper tantrums. LOL I cannot believe Maggie will be going into Middle School, Miller in 2nd grade and my little Matt starts kindergarten.

Jenn said...

Omgsh....I can't believe we missed recital. I usually like to go even though my child is not in anything...I love to watch the dancers and live vicariously through them...lol. I bet Mack did a great job and was absolutely precious. I'm glad you shared her pics...lol.