And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eight Years

I don't have much time, but I could not let the day pass without posting a quick note about the special day.  Today Lance & I have been married for 8 years.  I feel so blessed to have such a great husband.  We have a really good relationship, and I thank God every day for him.  We are about to go on a date to Cheddar's, and I am really looking forward to the spinach dip.
  
On another note, Mack and I had a GREAT time at the beach.  I will post some pictures from our trip soon.  We swam, played in the sand, and even took a dolphin cruise where we saw over 20 dolphins.  She loved it, and it was nice to just relax with family.

Lance, however, was not relaxing.  We left him behind because he was coordinating Mid-county Mission Week for our church.  I am so proud of him.  Everyone is telling me about how amazing he was organizing all the workers and supplies to help people in need.  He deserves a vacation too!  I guess we will just have to take another one :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lance is incredible...I didn't participate in Mid-County Missions for obvious reasons...lol...but, I know he worked really, really hard to get everything organized and running smoothly. From the reports I've heard and pictures I've seen it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful husband with us and happy anniversary...love you guys so much.