And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Monday, February 7, 2011

Rise and Shine

This morning I saw 5am for the first time in a very long time. And I better get used to it because 5am and I have an appointment every Monday morning now.

I am teaching a 5am Zumba class on Monday mornings at Powerhouse Gym in Port Neches. I am very excited to have this opportunity.

As you probably can tell from past posts, I really like Zumba. It's fun instead of working out. I think I will enjoy teaching and getting exercise too. I just hope I can be on time for my 5am class :)

In case you were wondering, my seminary class is going really well too. My first assignment was due yesterday. It was just a mini-paper (500 words) on the inerrancy of God's Word. I think I did OK, but I don't know how much feedback I will get on my work. My professor is not required to grade my assignments since I am not taking it for credit. Hopefully he can find time to give me a little constructive criticism from time to time or at least let me know if I am on the right track.

You can definitely tell I am one of the only girls in my class since my male counterparts cited theological dissertations in their papers, and I cited Beth Moore. But who could not agree that Beth Moore rocks!

That's all I have for now. I must go run a few errands right now before I fall asleep while typing :)

No comments: