And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Perfect Sunday

Today was such a great day. I love teaching 3rd grade Sunday School. The kids end up teaching me more than I teach them some days.

My niece and nephew were also down this weekend, and since Mack was sick for Christmas we did not get to see them much then. It was nice to have lunch with them at my mom's after church and play with them today.

After lunch was probably my favorite part of the day. Lance built a fire and the three of us spent two hours sitting in front of the fire, talking and putting together a lego castle. We never even turned the television on today. We need more days like that.

What a perfect Sunday!

No comments: