And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Eats in SETX

Tonight Lance, Mack & I went to eat at Sake for the first time. I got the Crunch Roll and Mackenzie loved it. She has really unique tastes for a four year old. She got the Shrimp Hibachi Kid's Meal. I tasted some of hers, and it was really good too. We had fun together.

I love to go out to eat. We don't go very much because it is expensive and bad for you so when we do it is always a treat. I think my favorite places to go eat in SETX are Jason's Deli, Chili's and Carmela's. I like several things at Jason's, and I love the chocolate soft serve ice cream. At Chili's the black bean burger is delicious, and of course you can't go wrong with Carmela's Mexican food. Sometime Lance, Mackenzie and I all split the Grande Burrito and we still have some left to take home. It is huge!

What is your favorite place to eat in our area?

No comments: