And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory.
Ephesians 1:13-14

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To God Be the Glory

Well, the bullet fell out yesterday. As Lance says, it made it's way out like a really big splinter! KFDM Channel 6 got wind of the whole ordeal, and they called Lance and asked for an interview. Initially, Lance turned them down, but then he thought about how it would be an opportunity for God to get the glory for an amazing miracle so he changed his mind and called them back.

They came to our house today and did a story. Here is a link to the press release from the story. I hope this gives us the opportunity to share Christ with people we come across, not just from the news story but from opportunities to talk to people about it in person. To God be the glory for the things He has done!

http://www.kfdm.com/news/years-34529-leg-awhile.html

2 comments:

Micah said...

We saw the news story last night.
It was a very good piece. I'm glad Lance "changed" his mind. :)

Jenn said...

I think either I have deleted the e-mail you sent to get on mack's blog or I forgot to add her to my list, but I can't get in to read it. Can you send me the link again? Thanks....